I've used a weighted club for the past year with dramatic results. Within the first month, I was 10-15 yards longer off the tee. Irons are affected less for distance, but I spin the ball more. A year later, I have added about 20 yards to my drives. At 61 years old, that's pretty good!Buy Medicus Men's Maximus Hittable Weighted Driver with Power Meter and PowerPak Kit!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Medicus Men's Maximus Hittable Weighted Driver with Power Meter and PowerPak Kit
I've used a weighted club for the past year with dramatic results. Within the first month, I was 10-15 yards longer off the tee. Irons are affected less for distance, but I spin the ball more. A year later, I have added about 20 yards to my drives. At 61 years old, that's pretty good!Buy Medicus Men's Maximus Hittable Weighted Driver with Power Meter and PowerPak Kit!